Thursday, January 1, 2009

Strengths and weaknesses

A strength is something that you're good at or a characteristic that makes you a better person. One of my strengths are that I have an imaginative mind and go for what I want to do.

Weakness is the opposite of strength. A weakness I have is that I can't really "get along" with most kids and am sometimes too nice that I'm weak.

Sometimes a trait you have can be either a strength or weakness. It depends on how it is used. Being a perfectionist is good because everything is done the way you think is best. However, probably no one working with you would like you because you are hard to work with.

So, what are your strengths and weaknesses? Do you think you are born with certain strengths and weaknesses or you learn them from your environment? Can you change your weaknesses into strengths or do you think it is part of your nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment